What to do with 50 empty percussion cap tins?

I like ROA shooter's idea the best: play checkers with them: Remington vs RWS.
I have fired (based on empty cap tins I've tossed) over 33,000 rounds through my perCUSSIN' revolvers.
Drobs: I shoot in Cowboy Action matches and go through about 2000 a year. I've been shooting C&Bs since 1968 and CAS matches since 1993. If you buy a case of 5000 you may want to line up some buddies or other C&Ber's to go in on it with you. Sportsman's Warehouse here in Orygun has pretty good prices @$5.99/100 for Remington #10 & #11s.
Give me a day of so to get back to those who sent PMs as I was a passenger in a car wreck and need to make a Dr appt tomorrow. Minor injury but the truck I was in may be totaled. Sorry to hijack my own thread. TTYL

I keep them around the shop. They are useful for keeping the raw materials for making paper Sharps cartridges in. Also I like the metal ones because they are useful for case hardening small gun parts in.

Steve

In Civil War skirmishing we sometimes use the bigger musket cap tins as clock stoppers (final target to be hit at the end of a relay). Tough target to hit at 50 yards!

Back