What Rimfire .22 handgun do you own?

ifithitu

I am the owner of three Ruger Mark IV .22 lr pistols.
Mark IV Hunter .22 lr, Mark IV Standard.22 lr,& Mark IV 22/45 lr.:D

I have a Ruger MkII, two Browning Buckmark URX's, S&W 41, S&W Victory 22, and S&W 17-3, and a GSG 1911 .22 that makes a better paper weight than a plinking pistol.

Ruger Single Six flatgate, Ruger Single Ten, Beretta Cheetah, Ruger SR22, Walther GSP, S&W Model 63, Rossi model 70.

H&R model 929, 9-shot revolver. Bought in high school to use as a snake pistol while hunting in the swamps of south Louisiana.

Let's see...

High Standard Sentinel 6". First .22 I ever bought

Smith & Wesson Model 18 4"

Browning Buckmark

Iver Johnson TP 22

Taurus PT 22

I've also got this bad boy...

One of the multitude of Stevens single shot break top .22s. I've only ever fired it a few times because modern ammo seems to be too powerful for it.

411413695.jpg

High Standard HD Military
Browning Buckmark Camper
Walther P22
Taurus 22 Poly
NAA Mini Revolver 22 short
Heritage Rough Rider 6 1/2"
Heritage Rough Rider 3 1/2" Birdshead
Iver Johnson TP22
Beretta Model 71
Ruger Charger take down
Kel Tec PMR30

Have a couple

They are like potato chips, can't have just one.

Taurus 94, my 9 shooter.
Hi Standard Supermatic
Ruger Mk. 3 Hunter

The Mk. 3 wears a red dot. The other two are of course iron sights. A dry afternoon and any one of the above makes for a good day plinking.

Heritage Rough Rider

Ruger Mk III 22/45 Target

GSG 1911-22 (also sold as a Sig Sauer). My most fun and reliable 22.

I bought the Ruger to replace a Phoenix HP-22 that had a slide break after 3,500+ rounds of HV ammo. I bought the Ruger and then called Phoenix Arms about the problem. They asked me to mail them the slide and they sent me a new one in exactly a week. It was like new again but I sold it to my brother for his wife to carry. The little cheap gun was accurate and reliable. I wish I had kept it.

2 Browning Buckmarks... the original Standard that I bought in 1987, and a bull-barrel target model some years later.

I've owned 2 other .22 pistols... a 4" Smith 63, which I miss greatly, and a 8 3/8" full-lug Smith 617, which is probably the stupidest pistol I've ever owned.

Edit: Make that 3... I owned a Single-six, it shot so high that I took the rear sight off and just used the frame cutouts to aim it.

1972 High Standard Victor-the pistol I learned to shoot with.
Ciener Conversion units for my Browning HP and M1911s. Recommend them highly-wish they made for the S&W M639/M659.

A llama 1970’s vintage, that loves fed auto match.
It’s a blast with standard Velocity 22 ammo
High velocity not so much, they’ll stick

Back