What new products do you want to see next century?

I would like to see a Ruger P series auto with fully adjustable sites and a trigger like a Gold Cup.

------------------
Good shootin to ya
Plateshooter

There was a rimmed 9mm round by Federal. It
was supposed to be produced in conjunction
with a Charter Arms revolver IIRC but might
be wrong on this. It was a big flop.

It would be neat to have a 942 with Medusa
extraction - Oh, I said that already.

Without trying to sound trite.

howabout an honest politician.

A real professional lawyer who is NOT money hungry. I am a lawyer by profession and I do not like most lawyers. Go figure. Most are greedy and feel as though they are better than everyone else. The law was once an honorable profession, yes if you can believe it, parents really wanted their beloved children to enter the profession. I wish it would only be again.

that said. I would love for Mr. Ruger to announce that he was chambering the Model 96 lever action for .357 to compliment his blackhawks. I am greedy in that respect... smile.

Also, if Mr. Ruger would chamber the PC carbine in .45.

Glock would make a 1911 style pistol... dont dont go there.... just a joke... smile

Other than that, I am at a loss for what I would wish for.

May God grant each of you his blessings and peace for the comming new year.

Judge Blackhawk, esq.

Governments ability to control is directly related to its ability to disarm -- Judge Blackhawk

All of the above :) Especially the real thin .45 Glock (or Steyr, Walther, etc.). Along with the reduced-recoil #1 shot, I'd like to see Federal drop the "law-enforcement only" marketing/liability crap.

I'd like to see better triggers, with fewer moving parts. Maybe piezo-electric? Fully adjustable length, weight, reset, etc. Selectable DA/SA/DAO.

Can't add anything to the 'new products' list but here's some wishful thinking: (1) Interstate Right-to-Carry Reciprocity becomes the law of the land. (2) The other 49 adopt Vermont's no hassle, no red tape carry law. (3) Concealed carry becomes open carry. (4) The Feds finally wake up and leave the 2nd Amendment, and us, alone. HEY, leave me alone I'm only dreaming!!! Happy New Year Everbody :)

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

About the box fed pump shotgun. . . .
Guys, EAA has had this deal on the market for about a year, I think.

They also have a model which feeds from a box, and a tube mag, you can select which it draws from with a lever on the reciever.

Ben

A Ruger Single Six in .38 special. The reintroduction of the XR3 grip frame (Colt SAA dimensions and feel) as an add-on for new model Blackhawks. The reintroduction of all steel six shot Kit Guns from S&W.

IDPA in my area, and an indoor range that would stay in business.
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

1) a SW or ruger 6 shot 9mm 5" bbl revolver for IDPA SSR (I have sent letters to both, Linda M. DeProfio w/Ruger said no, and S&W said they would forward the idea to marketing [take that as another no])

2) a practical / tactical G20/21 (essentially add a half an inch and a hundred bucks to the G20/21) --- I want one bad (again - letters to Glock have not provided much in the way of hope for this ever to happen)

3) someone to introduce a RIMLESS 32 caliber magnum pistol cartridge (call it the 32 Automag?) and SW or Ruger to bring out a N or Redhawk sized gun that chambers ten of these cartridges on a a 1/5, 1/2, or full moon clip. Did I mention that the case dimensions and load data, and bullets, etc are interchangable with the 30 carbine? (ICORE says the minimum gun must be a 32 magnum or bigger, but the 30 carbine shoots the same dia bullet, much faster, with more energy than the 32 HR mag.) - a 10 shot 30 carbine would be cool (thx Krag-great idea)

4) someone to introduce a KelTec 32 sized gun (or smaller) in 22 magnum with a 10 shot clip.... 22 mag should be cheaper than 32 acp and more powerfull even out of a 2.5 inch bbl I'd think.

Back