• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

What makes someone a "Senior Member"?

YO! I'm here!

Left the house at 0545, returned at 2215 on TFL at 2230 (had to unload the car).

I have a Shiner Bock in hand - my reward for another double header: First Aid/CPR and then a 6-hour Defensive Driving Course.

Sensop,
I promise Shiner Bock's real. And several of us really like it.

BCNU.

OKAY! I saw the web site, so it's gotta be true!

I will prevail on Ben's Liquor Store to demand some Shiner Bock be delivered forthwith!

Aaaaah, Dennis? Do you suppose that ya' could, kinda, sorta smuggle a bottle or two of the Shiners up to Michigan? Where as I've driven a long way to do some sorta dumb things, driving way outa state to pick up a 6 pack ain't been one of them. So, I'll need some help getting to try one of them there brews. :cool:

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Dammit! If I hear about a six pack getting to MI from TX, there better be one in GA on the same day or there's gonna be big trouble!

Jeez, I gotta get back on my medication! Oh well, it's Killians 'til I get a refill.

BIG trouble.

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited February 27, 2000).]

Back