What kind of work do you do? Part II

Today....Customer Support Representative (though the only customer I support is Office Depot) for Lexmark Int'l.

Monday...Administrator for Raytheon. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Retired General, Thoracic, and Vascular Surgeon. Graduated med school 1952, served during WW II and Korean "War". Now certified "OF" with plenty of time to camp, ride my motorcycle, and shoot my guns. Having a little trouble getting enough ammo without long wait now. I've heard there is some hoarding going on for Y2K and I suspect it is true. I ordered 1000 rounds of 308 yesterday that I usually get in a week and was told the price was up 10% and there would be a four to six week delay before my order would be shipped out!

OJ

Machine Maint. for a Aircraft Engine maker.

It's no fun flying when you know how they put these puppies together!

Abe

------------------
If everyone thought like me, I'd be a damn fool to think any different!

Operating room charge nurse at a level one trauma center. I've seen plenty of gun shot wounds (GSW in the trade) and belive me it takes center chest or head shots with big calibers to get the job done. BTW, wear your seat belts and don't smoke.

[This message has been edited by burrhead (edited July 09, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by burrhead (edited July 10, 1999).]

"If I were not in the C.I.D., I know what I would be.

If I were not in the C.I.D., a window washer me."

--Monty Python Song

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Mendocino,

I've never tried reloading but it's looking more attractive now that ammo is harder to get. I was stunned - an order that I usually get delivered in a week now has 4 - 6 weeks delay! I appreciate your advice. I guess I'll go down to my friendly dealer and talk to him. He is heavy into reloading supplies. Thanks.

OJ

I work as a psychiatric technician in an in-patient clinical setting at a small hospital in N. Alabama and am also a Senior majoring in Computer Information Systems at Athens State university in Athens, Alabama.

BTW, does anyone know of a job opening for a soon-to-be recent college grad with a knowledge of Cobol, C++, Java, Ada, and database design? If so, e-mail me. Will work anywhere in the south-east!

I own a company that develops multimedia training materials for public safety, as well as tactical training programs for emregency response, law enforcement and military personnell. (a fancy way of saying "I'm a professional pixel-pusher"). In the midst of big projects we do corporate and legal presentation work that requires 3D animation, slick computer graphics, etc.

Back