What is your experience with Armslist

As above, only face to face for ArmsList sales. Like others, I’ve bought a few and sold a few more thru ArmsList. I’d give you the list of “due diligence” I do on ArmsList buyer’s and sellers, but it’s long and tedious. From a seller’s side, lots of low ballers, tire kickers, and questionable intelligence inquiries come in.

I’ve bought a bunch thru Gunbroker and only had one non responsive seller (never completed that transaction, so no $ lost)

JERRYS. said:
Armslist means face to face or FFL to FFL.

Jerry,
I have no issues with that. FFL to FFL is the legal way to go. You still have to pay for the gun be for the seller will ship, so not sure how having a FFL resolves anything.

Armslist? Still excellent overall.:)

Yesterday was my 18th or 19th deal in west TN.

Met a member of the private gun club (yes.. he had put this on Armslist) to buy his very nice Beretta PX4 9mm Compact; barely used, $400 with factory case and box, all mags etc.

Gunbroker never seems to have this exact Beretta variation.

Jerry,
I have no issues with that. FFL to FFL is the legal way to go. You still have to pay for the gun be for the seller will ship, so not sure how having a FFL resolves anything.
FFL TO FFL or Face to Face. not Private party to FFL, you send funds to party at the FFL's address, and FTF must meet at local PD/SO.

Back