What is this thing on the muzzle of my upper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow. You folks are some nitpicky sums of beaches. This is a perfect example of why this forum is turning more and more in to a pissfest instead of a forum. That was a simple turn of phrase to mean the upper that I was currently holding in my hands. I don't actually own the upper...which I stated further down the thread. Take your microscopes off and keep up with the actual issue of the thread."

time to unwind your panties......

Oh for heaven's sake ! It's a type of FLASH HIDER or flash supressor, commonly referred to as a "flash can". Should be threaded - thus installed on a threaded barrel. If hard to remove, it may well have been installed with permanent threadlocker, or even welded on.

Geez........

Skadoosh said:
This is a perfect example of why this forum is turning more and more in to a pissfest instead of a forum.
And you're the primary reason for that, at least in this thread. You specifically said it was your upper in the OP, so it's perfectly understandable that some people would get confused. Your snarky response to spacecoast in post #18 was completely unwarranted.

Wow. You folks are some nitpicky sums of beaches. This is a perfect example of why this forum is turning more and more in to a pissfest instead of a forum. That was a simple turn of phrase to mean the upper that I was currently holding in my hands. I don't actually own the upper...which I stated further down the thread. Take your microscopes off and keep up with the actual issue of the thread.

No, your behavior right here would actually be why this forum is more of a pissfest. I'm sure no one hear cares whether the upper is yours or not. I certainly don't. I don't personally care if you have a SBR without having your ATF tax stamp. Not my business, that's between you and the ATF if that's the case. You were the one who was very quick and careful to point out that the upper was not yours (after you stated that it was in the title) once you divulged the barrel length. If you wouldn't have done that no one would have thought anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back