What is the smallest caliber you often carry (25% to 50% of the time)?

What is the smallest caliber you often carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peacefulgary

What is the smallest caliber you often carry?

Let's define "often" as 25% to 50% of the time.

My Ruger .380 LCP is one I often carry.

Last edited:
On average the smallest caliber I carry is my 32acp. I like my NAA Guardian and when I run out of ammo I can use it as a pair of brass knuckles.

I gave a .22 vote, for three reasons:
1. My primary isn't in the list (.32 H&R).
2. There was no "other" option.
3. "Often" was not defined.

When I'm carrying, but don't want the .32 - or it is not easily concealed with the clothing I will be wearing - I go for the NAA Mini. ...Which could have a .22 LR or .22 WMR cylinder in it, depending upon my mood.

A month ago my answer would have been .22LR 50% of the time. (.38Spcl the other 50%) Now it's .32acp probably 100% of the time.

What?
You don't even carry your primary handgun at least 25% of the time?

What % of the time do you carry your primary handgun?
24%?
20%?
10%?

If you're carrying a handgun less than 25%...how can it be your primary handgun???

What?

24%?
20%?
10%?

If you're carrying a handgun less than 25%...how can it be your primary handgun???

To me “primary handgun” would be the handgun I use the most. That isn’t contingent on whether or not I carry it all the time (and I say this as someone that carries most of the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe I misunderstood the question. I took it to not mean: what is the caliber you always carry, but rather: what is the smallest caliber you carry with the most frequency.

What?

24%?
20%?
10%?

You misunderstand, or didn't read my first post.

I carry regularly, but the cartridge for which my primary carry is chambered is not in the list.
And the 'smallest' isn't carried often enough to meet your arbitrary minimum threshold.

Back