What I, as a new Glock owner, do NOT like about Glock

Gee, I guess I could tear into them sometime...but I've never even thought about taking one apart..."if it ain't broken...don't fix it".
If I feel a spring getting weak, I have been lucky enough to take the mag to an armoror at a GSSF shoot (once a year there is one nearby) and they pop it open, replace the spring (or whatever) and it's better than new.

irrelevant to Glocks

Krept,

A question not relating to Glock. When you said:

"All other magazines I have had contact with (including assault rifles) I can break down no problemo."

You were talking about a rifle capable of Semi/Full-Auto Selective fire, correct?

I own a pre-ban AR-15 but it is only a semi-automatic rifle, therefore NOT an assault rifle. :)

We just gotta be careful of our jargon. The Anti's use it against us.

don't waist your time tring to squeeze in the sides of the mag to disassemble it, you'll never get it off and might scratch up the mag with pliers or a vice.

get a glock tool or similarly sized pin punch, shove it into the hole in the bottom of the mags, push it down and forward which will move the mag liner thingy out of the way, push the glock tool forward and the baseplate will slide off easily. works for me at least but it's hard to explain how to do it in words.

Back