What & How do you carry when you ride the motorcycle?

The situation was escalating. Get off the bike. Face the dude, keep your helmet on. Riding faster and on the wrong side of the road was putting a lot of people in danger.

Yes it was road rage. The guy on the motorcycle just fed into it. Made the situation worse. What are you going to do, shoot the driver while going down the road? Then who is going to need an attorney?

I have had a few people try to cut me off. Best thing to do is get out of the situation. getting hit by a car intentionally would suck. I can hear the driver now. " I never saw him" "He came out of nowhere". Getting hit while going 70? mph is going to hurt a lot more than a fist fight standing still if it even comes to that. Ever crash at 30 mph? It hurts!

David
Over and OUT

Usually I have my SIG P938 in a Crossbreed mini-tuck holster at 4 O'clock but I do have other options :)
Pnxe5Rrl.jpg

I've never really encountered a raging moron YET, and I hope that time is still a long ways away. I did scare the living heck out of a lady playing on her phone the other day through, she decided to merge and not check her mirror, resulting in me knocking on her driver window as I maintained a safe distance drifting over as well LOL

Riding down the Mass Pike with my older brother on the back. A jeep was screwing with us. I took off. Zipped up to what ever the bike would do. Left the jeep way behind. My 1978 Hondamatic sputtered. Lost power. We ended up in a pull off.

Here comes the jeep. We got off the bike, kept helmets on. He got out, looked at us and got back in.

Another time was in Rhode Island with my girlfriend on the back. A taxi was coming WAY too close to us like inches. Finally I turned left. He went straight. Girl on the back said he got close once and she flipped him off. Of course this just made things worse for me.

Riding in Ohio on my BMW with matching suit and helmet. Yes I looked a little fruity. Stopped for gas, a few fellows with no helmets and bare hairy chests puffed out came up to me saying "When you going to get a real bike?" "Is that a wale foreskin suit?"

I just smiled. They didn't know I was smiling because I was carrying. I filled the bike and rode away.

Riding through the bad part of Buffalo at 2 AM on a warm summer night. I had heard of folks pushing motorcycle riders over that were stopped at red lights. I slowed down and ran every light.

No need to escalate.

David

Back