What gun will you have on your hip during the Super Bowl today?

What gun will you have on your hip during the Super Bowl today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruger LCR revolver while I made way to the house I was watching the game at, left it in my jacket pocket however.

None - during the game at home..../ I don't carry at home.

( I went to the range for a few hours - before the game came on / I couldn't stand any more of the pre-game nonsense )...:D

...at the range I was running my tactical drills - in and out of holsters - with a K frame and N frame revolver / and a 1911 in 9mm ....and a Freedom Arms single action revolver for some bulls eye shooting /.....( and 8 boxes of ammo-----3 in 9mm / 5 in .357 mag -- just because )...( all 3 revolvers were .357 mag).

The state of Colorado is passing a new gun law that all guns in a house must be locked up during a Supebowl. This is to save TV screens and the brains of Colorado residents.

It's all about safety problems (haha!).

My gun wouldn't have helped as I fell asleep. Isn't that why they invented football on TV?

I had a little .32 at hand. Meanwhile two driveways up the street the guy has a brand new 9mm. I know this because he accidentally put a bullet through his brand new 55" flat screen TV. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back