What gun will you have on your hip during the Super Bowl today?

What gun will you have on your hip during the Super Bowl today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None - I'll be comfortably sleeping in the front seat of the car as my wife drives us both home :D.

It's my brother in law's birthday & we're going out for wings, steak and - - beer!

I'll have my fill of all three & let my wife play chauffer later on after we drop my bro and mother in law off @ their place and head home.

This will be the first SuperBowel in three years where I'm not having a range day and doing a bunch of shooting while the rest of America has "other plans." :p

However, my younger kiddo has a Bday party to attend, so the middle of my day will be handling that. I don't know what parent plans a kid BDay party on SuperBowel Sunday, but you'd be hard pressed to find a slew of people who care any less about football than me, so it's zero bother to me. I'm sure other parents will be annoyed.

Of course, to the topic, I'll be carrying what I always carry, the only carry rig I've got. MML-prefix (2008) Glock 29, KHolster IWB.

I've long considered big football games like this one (and ESPECIALLY on Saturdays when the locals are playing) to be little gifts to those of us who enjoy all those rabid fans being plucked cleanly out of the world and placed gently on a couch or in a sports bar somewhere... so that we can enjoy a day that's almost entirely FREE of them.

It's kind of like my annual Thanksgiving range day when almost NOBODY is out at my club. I very much look forward to it! :D

I've long considered big football games like this one (and ESPECIALLY on Saturdays when the locals are playing) to be little gifts to those of us who enjoy all those rabid fans being plucked cleanly out of the world and placed gently on a couch or in a sports bar somewhere... so that we can enjoy a day that's almost entirely FREE of them.

I'm with you Sevens, I can't even tell you which teams are playing or which teams played in the past, could really care less.

I'm getting ready to go out and do some coyote hunting.
As for what handgun I carried today, my usual custom commander in 45acp caliber.

Best Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

At home I usually have a Bodyguard 380 in my pocket, but I wont be watching the super bowl. While I played football for 8 years, I cant stand watching it or any other sports on TV.

py6ahy5e.jpg

As always.

Looks like the 'hawks are bringing the win to the PNW. :)

I'm sitting on my couch, with a drink, waiting for my wife to bring out the hot wings. I'll take my chances going unarmed.

Despite my love of craft beer, I'm only drinking coffee today. As with some other strictly indoor activities, I'm carrying a .32 that won't leave me deaf on the extremely rare chance I need it.

Speaking of the Superbowl and guns, some of you may have read that the tasteful commercial from Daniels Defense was banned. This angered me enough to almost not watch. As I am watching, I've seen guns in several commercials so far, with one being a teaser trailer that was nothing but a zoom shot on a pistol... I'm disgusted by the hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back