what features would you like your favorite pistol maker to include or exclude?

I'd be happier with glock if they did offer options with a manual thumb safety. Glock isn't my favorite pistol maker, I'm not really sure who is honestly.

Suppressors W/O a tax stamp would be a really great start!

Imagine what our manufacturer's could do with some designs with integral suppressor.

If the market was there, they would build them. Still hoping for the HPA bill.

Walther has an over the counter suppressor for the G22 in Germany, all I can do is drool on the picture I got with my G22.

I personally would like to see less money going into providing a holster and mag carrier and whatever else they can think of with your new firearm. Maybe not everyone has this issue but it's incredibly rare that I use any of these accessories when I get a firearm. I always go and get something that specifically works for me and these just ride their life out in the box. Put that money into a couple more magazines or just a cheaper price on the firearm itself. There's my 2 cents.

@brian33x51
I'd be happier with glock if they did offer options with a manual thumb safety. Glock isn't my favorite pistol maker, I'm not really sure who is honestly.

Good point. All pistols need a decent trigger(3.5-5.5 lbs with some take up, no overtravel and minimal creep) and a manual thumb safety for administrative handling.

I like having an external hammer. I own and use striker fired pistols, but I miss the formerly large selection of external hammer pistol offerings.

I would like to see methods put into place across the board that reduce the grit, grime, and general mess that gets internally created by simply firing a firearm. Something that contains the residue better while shielding internal moving parts and springs. I know alot of it is powder getting mixed with lube. The lubrication would be better protected by containing spent powder/residue. I would like to see manufactures focus a bit more on this without making things too complex.

Back