What did you carry New Years Eve?

I alternated between my daughter (teething: wouldn't sleep) and a glass of bubbly....

We were at home with views of the town centre and all the fireworks.

I alternated between my daughter (teething: wouldn't sleep) and a glass of bubbly....

We were at home with views of the town centre and all the fireworks.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, sir! Fatherhood is an amazing experience.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, sir! Fatherhood is an amazing experience.

Thanks and I absolutely agree: it just gets better every day. I hear the trend reverses between the ages of 14 and 18, but what can you do? ;)

Meanwhile apologies to Constantine for the broody (minor) deviation from topic!!
:o

I carried a shot glass and a bottle of Wild Turkey.
My SR40c sat on the table and watched as I attempted to kill some weak brain cells.:D

After reading the posts and looking at the pictures of what folks need to take with them to go out for New Year's eve, I am glad I live where I do. Ya'll need to move where it is safe

Where do ya'll live (?), in Gary, Indiana or East Chicago projects?

Last edited:
When I went to the store, I had the 37 in a OWB holster, and the LCP is always in my back pocket.

Attachments

• LCP AND 37.JPG
    LCP AND 37.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 23
I must live in a safe area. I have been able to carry a concealed handgun for nigh on 32 years & rarely did and rarely do.

I was home, so I didn't carry anything except a champagne glass. Carried a hangover the next morning.

Wife and I stayed home to avoid the drunks on the road, and watched t.v. I did have my 2 inch Rossi model 68 within reach sitting on the couch by me though as I usually do with either it or my .45 1911.

I must live in a safe area. I have been able to carry a concealed handgun for nigh on 32 years & rarely did and rarely do.

I live in a 'safe area', too. Actually, the violent crime rate in my state was 247.6 (per 100,000) in 2012, and the town I live in is among the 'safest' in the state. But... despite understanding that the odds of needing a firearm are very low, I still carry everywhere. Lucky thing, too. Last year, I needed it in a neighboring 'safe town'.

Low crime isn't no crime.

Back