what condition are you in?

Yeah Fubsy, it works great...while the punk is looking at the roof....you pull your CCW easy as pie...when he next looks at you surprise ...surprise....I love to see them fill there shorts, they run with one hand on the waistband and one holding their nose.. :)

[This message has been edited by WOLF (edited August 24, 1999).]

solution, don't use ATMs. keep only enough in your checking account to pay bills, take the rest home and put it in the/a safe. don't have a safe? get one! ATM problem solved.

------------------
what me worry?

Lots of good stuff here about cars. Remember that a car (or better yet, a PU) is a large and powerful weapon in itself. Don't be afraid to use it. You're only trapped if you don't know better. If it comes down to it, I got low gear and gas for two!

Grayfox, that's what i tell the wife. she has to drive 30 miles to work, and i tell her not to stop for anything, except maybe the law, and make sure it's a marked car then. since she's driving "Big Bertha", a F250SD w/the diesel, next to the log trucks running the road, she's about the biggest thing out there. ain't no little 'ol car gonna hamper her progress. you're right, a vehicle makes a very good weapon!!

------------------
!!!!!!

Back