What caliber is your stimulus check?

Might get an electronic predator call .... or maybe an ATN night vision scope ...... fur market might pick up again someday....

Upgrading my reloading equipment, and stocking up on supplies to weather the shortage. Snagged primers, powder and bullets for 223, 9mm, 30-06 enough to keep me going for the next year or 2 (or until I can find more supplies) if I ration my range time.

Stimulus check to help pay off a credit card. IRA withdrawl to pay off the rest. No firearms this year, but possibly some extra magazines for my Ruger Gunsite Scout .308 and my H&K P30L .40 cal. Perhaps a few other peripherals. I am lucky as I get get away from others and go to the desert to go shootin'.
Good shootin' to ya.

I used mine to pay bills but some other guys have used theirs to buy parts from my motorcycle business so I might just have the rest of the money soon to pay off the gunsmithing bill on Ruger 77/22 Hornet rebarrel.

For what this cost, it had better shoot dime sized groups or I'm going to be PO'ed...

Tony

I purchased some outdoor winter clothing. Needed to update my cold weather backpacking experience. I consider time in the wilderness to be healthy for me.

I quit work 1.5 years ago, we are on a skinny retirement.

We donated the last stimulus check to those who struggled we knew personally and to organizations like the food bank that help those who actually go hungry.

The current one goes to Food Bank again as there is desperate need across the country for those in distress through no fault of their own.

Equally if there is a third one, that to goes to those in need. Could I use it? Oh yea, need it, no. I quit work setup to putt along till my shelf life expires. No where near fat city but its an honest I quit.

I Also retired going on 6 years ago .Only on S.S. making it ok .Gust remember .We are going out the same way we came into this world .SHORT, FAT ,BALD ,AND BROKE .NO TEETH AND WEARING DIAPERS .Today They are called DEPENDS .So who changes them ?WHO EVER HAS YOUR MONEY

Electric bill with -73$ left.

I think if I had $600 to spend I’d buy a nice optic for one of the guns they want to ban.

All of mine went to bills. I would’ve bought more .223/556 but current prices are at .90/1.00 per round. No Thanks. The continued civil unrest isn’t helping either. 9mm seems to have remained in the.65/.75 range, which is still high, but not nearly as bad.

Well I have 3 in mind, not sure which one will win out, and I am aware I may have to add to the $600.

A PMR-30, a Ruger 5.7, an M4

My first stimulus check was 9MM (S&W Shield) plus ammo. I am waiting for the next one to decide what caliber it will be.

Back