What are your favorite gun related YouTube channels?

Jerry Miculek is great. I just started checking out 22Plinkster. Clint Smith at Thinder Ranch (although he can be a bit harsh with the language). I refuse to watch Hickock45 for several reasons.

Paul Harrel
Anvil Gunsmithing - I've learned so darn much from this guy!!
IV8888
TauFlerdamaous
Demolition Ranch

Are the top ones for me. Hickock45 I used to watch, but half of his videos have turned into promotional advertisements for his sponsors that its turned me off and devalued his opinions in my mind.

I tend to look for people who are not swayed by sponsorships and who try to be as unbiased as possible, especially with reviews and testing.

Who-Tee-Who deserves a honorable mention, very laid back channel, frequent uploads. Iraqiveteran8888 is very informative, as is MAC, tnoutdoors9, and Paul Harrell, they do a no nonsense style video type which I personally like. And Hickock45 of course, but he’s one of the pioneers of the YouTube shooting channels and has a massive following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian McCollum dives deep into the mechanics, history, and context of firearms in a way that’s incredibly detailed and informative. Another great one for technical insights and shooting tips is Hickok45, which offers thorough reviews and demonstrations.

Additionally, if you're ever interested in creating your own content or sprucing up your video skills, consider checking out some professional video editor tools. These can really polish your videos, helping you with everything from cutting to color correction.

Last edited:
Back