What are the best hammer-fired conceal carry handguns?

Same company, but the single best hammer fired metal frame CCW pistol I ever found is the CZ PCR. The lack of the rail on the dust cover and the low mount Novak style rear sight helps with reholstering/carrying concealed, plus the LCI is both usable and unobtrusive. Don't get me wrong, I carried a P-01 for YEARS as a CCW pistol, but for me the PCR was the bees knees.
b1LMLRp.jpg

Now wait for the 1911 crowd. :D

I'm partial to the HK P2000sk. Shoots like a full sized duty pistol. This one always puts a smile on my face.

liv4spd said:
CZ P-01 and P07 are the clear winners here, but what else?
I can appreciate the CZs, but I certainly don't agree that they are in any way "clear winners" over any Colt or other decent Commander or Officers ACP sized 1911.

Unfortunately, the P938 only has a magazine capacity of 7? Even the Springfield 1911 Ronin EMP has better capacity.

I've carried a "compact" 1911, and now, a SIG P938.
In the past, I didn't trust 9mm JHPs, so preferred "pre-expanded" bullets of larger caliber, but now, I prefer the much smaller and lighter load of the 9, and ammo has come a long way.

Springfield 4" Contour Carry EMP.

1911 sized to 9MM, fantastic trigger, light and great sights. Gotta' be happy with 10+1, but I am.

Larry

Back