Whaddaya do when you want to shoot but not own a pistol?

I understood the OP's intent, but one LGS near me has gotten so paranoid about straw purchases that the guy behind the counter got snippy when I tried to help my brother pick a gun. It ended when I wanted to examine one of the guns. He asked "Who's buying this, you or him?" and refused. My brother told him, "Neither of us, now" and we left.

With gun stores now being sued for selling a gun (legally) to someone who then goes a shooting spree, I don't blame them for being paranoid.

By the way,,,

I forgot to mention,,,
The trigger on the LC9s is much lighter than my original LC9.

Honestly, it's so much lighter that I hesitate to call it "better".

Aarond

Being the first 9mm I bought and being use to revolvers the LC9 has held up well. I do wish it had a better ( shorter stroke) trigger but after practice it is just fine. Will not be getting another 9mm as Sig was gracious enough to send me a new P226 in exchange for a broken P232. Bless them, but I do miss the P232. The best pointing gun I've shot.

My friend in CO asked me which 9mm to buy; I told him to enroll in the NRA Basic Handgun Safety course then ask the instructor. He took the course and the instructor said to borrow or rent every 9mm you can lay your hands on & pick the one you shoot the best. Same advice I got from my instructor when I took the course years ago.

Back