Went to a small gun show today, and brought home the King of the 22s

One of my dreams is to find the proverbial little-old widow woman with a mint 52C Sporter sitting in her closet since her husbands death.

Very noble.
Just to be nice you will arrange for a proper appraisal, take good pictures, get them listed properly on an online auction, and package the guns for shipment to the lucky buyers.

One of my dreams is to find the proverbial little-old widow woman with a mint 52C Sporter sitting in her closet since her husbands death.
Very noble. Just to be nice you will arrange for a proper appraisal, take good pictures, get them listed properly on an online auction, and package the guns for shipment to the lucky buyers.

I've always wondered why its different for a little old lady vs a little old man vs a young kid, vs an uninformed hunter vs ? If you get the gun for a screaming deal (52 sporter for $500 from the 50s) then whoever owned it missed out on $1000s. Its funny how people will rip off anyone who is NOT the little old lady and think nothing of it.

I don't usually feel sorry for someone who doesn't know a value of a gun. I desired knowledge of guns, and I went after it. I was not born with my knowledge of guns, and it took a lot of time and money to learn what I know. If someone else is too lazy to do what I did, or doesn't care, perhaps thats for the best for everyone. An adult should have an adult's reasoning level (barring disease or other handicap).

Back