Well, I finally made my decision on which gun to get. Hope you all aren't mad. :)

Very nice choice. I have an Inox 96 but it has a Hogue grip with finger-grooves. The Hogue is well worth the dough - it makes the 96 feel great in your hands. My only complaint with my 96 is that it's not as accurate as my Beretta 8040 Mini Cougar. Strange but true.

Later,
Rich

First congrats on a nice choice. I have a Beretta 1201FP shotgun that I use competively, and also believe that Ernest Langdon is the best damn stock gun shooter alive today(Beretta factory shooter).
BUT, now for you Glock bashers, I offer my Glock Wash Special. Here is how it works. After a match, when you are are tired out, hot, sweaty, dirty gun, and so on, whats the quickest way to refresh your gun? Why the Glock Wash, of course. Just slide lock the weapon open, drop it from waste height into the dirt, kick some dirt into it, pick it up, shake it out, blow out some dirt, and pour the remainder of your bottled water thru the gun, completely wash it out. Then take a loaded mag, and crank out 10 or 12 rounds to dry it. None of my shooting partners has ever taken me up on this and they have Sigs, H&K's, Berettas and various 1911's.
Seriouslly, the Stainless Elite is a nice piece.

Good choice. Run a patch soaked with Mil-Tec-1 thru the bore beefore you shoot, helps seal & condition the bore for better velocity and easier cleaning. M2

Back