Welcome to TFL's New Home

To all the staff including Mike and Spark: WELL DONE!!
This forum is growing by leaps and bounds because of the people.
Thanks again.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Spark, Rich, everybody involved -- Great Job! Same comfy feeling and it's at least twice as fast on my end. And I was blaming my isp all this time! I know what switchovers are like, I went through a huge one for a major airline, and we had planes in the air at the same time! I won't tell you which one, it would scare you if you knew what the risks were. But we had triple reduncancy going for us and a helicopter in the air with a 4th set of data tapes if required.

Gone a week and y'all moved. Brings back bad memories.
Found ya anyway:-)

------------------
Keep the Faith and the Constitution

Rich,
I was going to rib you a bit about, "...a bit of rage that destroyed the mouse..." but!
I worked at the range today. I came home to have the good wife tell me the TV set blew up (semi-literally; sparks, smoke, etc.) about an hour before the washing machine made a bad smell (like burning rubber) and stopped dead in the middle of a wash cycle.

Interestingly enough, both daughters immediately had important appointments elsewhere - leaving their Mom to tell Dennis....
((No fools, them kids.))
-------
From our side of the TFL fence, you fellas sure made a difficult move LOOK quick and easy. Congrats & thanks.
Dennis

Back