Washington, DC, Metro TFLers! Time to shoot again?

Looks like the 20th works the best.

Anyone know if we can reserve a few of the lanes at the range for a group?

Well, since it was your idea, I guess we should give you the option of suggesting another time . . . . .

Or, we could just have two different shoots (I did just receive a couple of thousand rounds from Natchezss the other day):p

Mike - Would you call the range tomorrow and be sure SFI doesn't have a class on the 20th? If they do, it will cut down on the available positions by half = not good.

(Yes, I know I could call, but you see I'm a cheapskate - it's long distance for me. :) )

Ok,

Good call, Mal.

There IS an SFI class on Dec. 20.

I'm trying to find out at what time, but no one has returned my call yet.

Given how efficient they are at the range, I don't expect anyone will, either.

We may have to postpone this until after the Holidays, or move it to the next day, Friday Dec. 21.

I'll let you all know when I find something out.

I missed the last shoot at the NRA. Do they do group reservations, or is it a 'first come first served' thing?

Now you know why I don't like to call them long distance (you probably already knew). I can spend enough $$ to buy a box of ammo just twiddling my fingers while on hold/ignore.

OK, let's move the time up to 8:30 on December 20.

SFI firing goes from 3 to 8 p.m.

I figure by 8:30 hopefully they'll be off the lanes, and we can shoot.

Hopefully we can shoot.

Thursday it is.

Ammo shipment from Natchez just arrived (Merry Christmas to me:cool: ))

Saw Dr yesterday, he's satisfied with progess, I start physical therapy Tuesday, based on that evaluation, I may even be able to drive [safely] by Thursday.

The trend is up>

:)

I may have a problem.

I think I've torn the rotator cuff in my right arm. I'm going to try to get a doctor's appointment, but it's tough for me to do much of anything right now that involves motion of the arm above the waist.

I don't even want to think about trying to shoot with it right now.

I'll make it if I can, gents. If I can't shoot, I'll at least come to hobnob, and perhaps have dinner at Ruby Tuesday's afterwards.

Dang me, gotta conflict, looks like I can't make it. Rats:o

BTW, Thanks to youse guys for the ride offers. I started PT yesterday, still can't bend the knee too far, but I maybe able to push a clutch pedal in another week-10 days:cool:

Back