Walmart!

I stopped by Walmart yesterday to pick up a few things. They actually had 4 boxes of .308 rounds on the shelf. I've been looking for some, but there was nobody working in that section of the store. Since I was in a bit of a rush, I didn't buy em. Oh well...

I stopped by Walmart yesterday to pick up a few things. They actually had 4 boxes of .308 rounds on the shelf. I've been looking for some, but there was nobody working in that section of the store. Since I was in a bit of a rush, I didn't buy em. Oh well...

Mark, ln times like this you track someone down and buy ammo if the price is acceptable.;)

1morefrord.. . You got that right! In times like these, I'm even stocking up on arrows and broadheads for my recurve bows!:D

I really didn't need the extra rounds. I've got about 60 rounds of 308 already, and I'm only looking to harvest one or two deer...if I get the chance.

wizrd said:
Buy socks, underwear at Walmart - buy ammo, guns, accessories at gun shops,..'nuff said!
None of the local gun stores around me sell BB guns, CO2 cartridges, or BBs.

This thread was [supposed to be] about the idiocy of putting BBs and CO2 in locked display cases.

I stopped at Walmart in Clearlake, CA and they had even their $5 hammers locked up due to theft. Ammo was sold there at the time but that was a year ago. The Sunnyvale, CA Walmart doesn't sell bb guns anyone. Anti-gunners have made it too hard for kids to shoot like when we were kids. For a time, bb guns were outlawed in SF. Even their ROTC can't march with toy rifles, only sticks.

Back