WA St. Roll Call!

North Spokane Here!

I found this site looking for information on getting started in comp shooting, but I've foun so much more!

Everett, home of the 'Lazy-B Ranch'. I'm a muzzleloader, mainly, but enjoy shooting of all kinds. When I get a chance I go out to the Everett Sportsman's Club range on Ebey Island.

I'm new to TFL. Came over to check it out during the recent "troubles" at THR. As long as we're keeping this ancient thread going - I'll sound off.

We've lived in the Pinehurst neighborhood (1 mile north of Northgate) in North Seattle for over twenty years. I grew up a half mile from here (Jackson Park area).

I enjoy shooting at the Kenmore outdoor range, Sam's indoor range, and look forward to checking out the new club range in Mill Creek.

Good shootin' everybody! Keep your powder dry and your whistle wet.

speaking of firing ranges...anyone know of a good range out in eastern WA...reasonably close to colville?

Maple Valley... I would be interested in a shoot as well... As long as I have a day off when the shoot is scheduled... Right at the moment I'm scheduled for a day off every 5th week!

Spokanish

I put Spokane, But i'm closer to cheney.... My exact address places me in Four Lakes with a Cheney Area Code... Whatever. EWU CHECKING IN SIR!!!!!!

Back