Voter qualification test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, am not talking about giving the Government more power. Im talking about limiting the votes they can buy.

Im going to try again. Explain, someone, the REASON that those who are parasites, those whose sole existance relies on ourtax money, should be allowed to vote.

Quit telling me "..its a right" without explaining why

Quit telling me you'll fight someone to the death to defend the "right" to vote, when no one here has explained why it is an inalienable right. Simply stating it is, doesnt explain why.

Quit telling me that the Feds will have more power because of this...it will remove a substantial amount of their (self-created) power base. It will be a move towards putting the Feds back in their box.

I have thrown down the gauntlet ;). A Right, is that which, when properly exercised, does not compel others to act against their own self-interest. How, then, can voting in its present form, be a "Right" comparable to the RKBA? I am not asking this as some sort of intellectual exercise, I truly want to know why some people keep saying what they are saying. Do they even know?

The system the Founders devised was NOT based on democracy. Thats what a universal voting franchise is, and its a bad thing. We can see the results all around us.

Term limits and qualification tests for candidates do sound pretty good, too, I will admit :)

Heck, maybe its time to start "Part II" of this thread? Damn, this thing is getting long ;)

Go ahead for part 2
Locking this one down

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back