Virginia TFL Roll call....

T-Rex , Fairfax.
Looks like there's a good sized contingent from the area. Anybody have access to a decent rifle range where we could get together? I'd rather shoot rifles most of the time, but there don't seem to be a lot of public ranges so close to the belly of the beast. Go figure.:(

Inside the beltway

Hey, I'll be at the NRA around 10 am, if anyone wants to empty a few hundred rounds.

Probably heading to Bull Run on sunday - both this sunday and next.

Currently overseas but give me a few weeks and I will be back in Richmond. A shoot in central Va could follow a visit to your elected rep at the capitol, could pull double duty that way.

I belong to the Fairfax/Centrevill IWLA. The range is 100 yards with about 18-19 stations. Open 7 days from about 8am until dark. Sunday it opens at 10am for 22lr and Noon for 'normal.' A range officer has to be present to be able to shoot. (locked gate)

100 range target position, 50 yards and 25 yards. No 50BMG, no Full Auto. I'm not sure about rapid fire, because I usually take a second or two between shots.

Np. Herk.

I forgot to say, since there is like 0 other places to shoot, IWLA is great. I try to go at least every other friday. Without IWLA, It would suck.

Alexandria, just south of the Beltway. IWLA Fairfax/Centreville is closer, but apparently all filled with all the members they need. IWLA Alexandria (actually in Garrisonville) has openings.

Jaywalker

Back