Videos and experiments with guns..!!

Sp guns

Hi.! I am Spyros from Greece,i have a saiga 410 shotgun, a fx indy bullpup 25 cal airgun and i love to make videos and experiments with them.! Thank you.!!

Greetings Spyros. Thanks for those videos, snappy and funny.
Oh, since you're Greek and I'm already talking to you, thanks for Western Civilization.

Hi.!! Tomorrow i will make a video, what shotgun have more penetration power ? The 12g or the 410.?? Both of them will shoot magnum slugs at 50 and 100m..!! What do you think.?? What shotgun will penetrate more pieces of wood.?? I dont know.!! The 12g have huge difference of energy that the 410 but the 410 is a lot smaller than the 12g.!! I dont know..

What will happen if you shoot a spray near a fire..???
o.png

Verrry interesting.
Especially how little difference in penetration there was for each gauge slug at the two distances.
Thanks for another entertaining video.

Wonder if the results would be better hiding behind a real car, something like a 1948 Buick?
No Fords, though, we all know how that turned out for Bonnie and Clyde in their 1934 model.

It probably would be safer hiding in front of or behind the car, having the entire length including the engine for stopping bullets.

Is one of your neighbors still looking for his car doors?
Thanks again for an excellent video.

Back