Valley Forge Gun show

Got there late. Damn traffic on 76 caused us to take the back way in through Coshohocken.

Didn't buy much. Snap caps for Trident Concepts' Pistol Class in April (anyone else going?), some Cyalume lightsticks for the next IDPA low-light shoot and some B27 targets from Funny Hat Guy.

Drooled over the knife displays. One guy with some sweet Al Mar fixed blades in the $250-400 range. Handled a Randall Model 14 Attack -- mine won't be coming until 2005. :(

See you all at the Harrisburg MAAC show in May.

Justin

Justin -

I'm registered for the Trident course. I'm looking forward to it, should be challenging and educational.

I bought a few of the orange snap caps at the show, too.
I suspect we'll be pretty good at clearing type 1 and 2 malfunctions by the time the weekend is over.

That's the reason for my needing the 1000 rounds of .45 ACP.

What will you be shooting for the course?

We were there at 12:00 noon.........

The Woodrow's were there. The wife and I split up due to the fact that the little one wanted to run. If you were cliped or almost triped over a little boy running the isles at about knee hieght then you either saw my wife Mrs.Woody6 or me. I had my other son on my shoulders. Nice stuff! To bad I'm poo. I can't even afford the "r" in poor! I did pick up 2 polo type shirts with "Colt" and "Beretta" embroidered on them. Little Ray got a nice "fake" Colt pony pocket lite pistol.

Matrix,

I hope to use my Glock 23. I just had a sinking feeling that I might not have enough .40 caliber bullets to load enough ammo for the class so if you see me with a different gun, now you know why. :)

(if not the Glock 23, I'll use the Glock 19).

Justin

Back