Valley Forge Gun show

Matrix

Have they had good shows in the past? Is anyone going this weekend?

I need a new upper for my AR15, thought this would be a good
place to start.

I will be there Saturday. Tom, from the "pop festival" shoot will be there as well.
It is usually a big but crowded show. For such a large building they always manage to make some of the spaces between the tables very tight.
Mike

I'm in.........

Last show in December it was AR city!! Lot's and lot's of AR stuff. Will be going on saturday morning early when the door open or slightly there after. Going to e-mail them and make sure it is still on. Anybody want to meet up there and say hello? I've made a shopping list already:eek: Respond here. I was going to post this topic but matrix beat me too it!!!??:D Let me know. DAROGUE1

I'll be there Sat. & Sun. My brother-in-law can't go with us on Sat., but can on Sun. Weekend of guns, sounds great.

E-mailed them this AM..........

The show is definately on! Hrs are sat 9-4 ticket booth opens @ 08 both days Sun 9-3 7 bills to get in. DAROGUE1

I'm in..............

Mrs.Woody6 and myself will possibly be there. Are we meeting at the door? What time? 9mmMike, is the Mrs. coming? Hope to meet my fellow TFLers.

Sounds like the show may have potential!

Not sure of my schedule yet, but thinking about Saturday morning. I'd like to say hello.

Ray - The Mrs. never goes to the shows anymore. Too much dough for a casual stroll.
Justin - We (the lovely Mrs. actually) has a P9 Covert that I would be glad to bring to a shoot. Let me know when you will be attending one.

I will be at the show with two friends around 10ish, maybe closer to 10:30 Saturday. The lines to get in are usually down a bit by then and there is plenty of good stuff still available.
Anyone know the carry policy with this promoter?
The cats at Ft. Washington made me "bag" my pistol.
The Appalachian folks just wanted to see it empty.
Who promotes this event?
Mike

Matrix : the last show i was at down there had many many uppers, lotta sweet tactical lookin stuff, like whats on the new les bear stuff, i start droolin when i see brushed stainless in a nice long barrel... just get the urge to take it out n see how far it'll shoot acurately... but alas the cash flow reality kicks in... and i gotta keep walkin.....:(

the show promoters are

Valley Forge Gun Collectors INC. E-mail vfgunshow@cs.com Smail mail p.o. Box 100 Berwyn PA Phone 610-889-0196. So what are we saying about 10 am or so sat morning in the main lobby area. I will be there with my uncle. Other show dates as of this time are June 15 & 16 October 5&6 and December 21&22 Keep me advised. DAROGUE1

9mmMike, thanks for the offer. I have been lax about my attendance at TFL shoots and hope to remedy that soon. :)

My ETA has moved up to 1 PM, see you all there.

Justin

OK. Who went today? Were you wearing a disguise? Tom and I were there. I thought for sure we'd see Matrix or the Woodrow's. Oh well.
It was a fair show for us.
Best deal was 2000 rds (2 cases) of 308 for 129.00 / case.
M1A/M14 mags are still outta sight - best deal 40.00 non-negotiable even though we were ready to buy a dozen.
Mike out.

I looked for you guys, I was there, although a little later. Took me a little while to find the complex, I'm still new to the area.

Got a nice Rock River AR 16" upper, fits my colt H-Bar perfectly.
Spent a little more than I wanted to, but I'm pleased with what I have.

Now need about a thousand rds. of 45ACP, thinking about taking a pistol course next month.

Back