Utah TFL shoot: July 27th

Still targeting September.

Anyone made the call yet as to whether the 21st (as advertised on Pyle's site) is the firm date?

Easy, decide wether you want to hang out with your friends and shoot a bit, or go get raped on gunshow admissions and wander the ilses looking at insane prices on crap guns and beenie babies.

You can usually get better deals by supporting your local dealers and ordering ammo directly than you can from the idiots that man tables at the gunshows.

So Pyle... Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel? :p :D :D

Headcount for my bunch: Me, Jay, my younger brother, my sister in law, and possibly my wife if we get a baby sitter for a couple of hours.

I'm missing IDPA for this shoot, gunshow is the least of my worries! :)

Where's the IDPA held at?

Head count here is myself, Roxygss (bro), and my wife just cancelled today.

*sigh*

I really like shooting with my wife.

:(

What time will you be there, Pyle? Just in case that package comes in early :D

I don't care what is going on - If my Jeep can get me there - I'm there.
Bringing a few people with me. Should be a good group.

I'm bringing a couple grills, some dead animal flesh. A cooler full of icewater.

Anyone have a bunch of folding chairs? folding table? Shade tents awnings... all that. Bring it.

Scouts? Bring them. Wives? Bring them. Kids? Sure... bring them. If they are old enough to stop when told to stop and to keep the earmuffs on or the plugs in - bring them.

Just found out about the shoot. I'll be there. I will also need a favor from some of you long range shooters. My 308 has never been fully sighted in. So, if you have some .308 ammo, bring it.

Here is a pic of the gun to be tested.
http://www.pt145.com/images/rifle.jpg

I only have about 20 rounds of .308. I'll see if I can pick up some more.

I also need a tenative yes/no from the Utah guys for the August FTX. Everyone has been getting their gear together, lets put it to use. There has been plenty of notice for this, lets get together and do some training! Dont be a wuss, get off the couch and come out. ;) I promise you'll have a good time!

I will be sending everyone coming an OPORD, and details of the exercise.

http://pvtpyle.com/utah_regional_shoots1.htm

Pyle,

Can I start making plans around the 21st of September for the TFL shoot? Have to get a couple of days swapped up at work (or take a couple of vacation days) to make it, and I need to get that ball rolling soon.

Thanks!

Back