UTAH TFL Gathering. Saturday April 13th.

Either latitude/longitude or grid (SLB&M, IYKWIM) would do. I need to find a location down south son you'ns can escape the cold next year!

How much downrange distance to we want? 200 is easy enough, 300 can be found, but 500 could be a problem until we get some earthwork done and overhead baffles in...we have big plans down here...

Cheapo, where are you located?

We have a great spot when it isn't buried under snow, but a winter gathering spot would be kind of nice.

Why is it important to brush up? Competition season is here!

At the spot we shoot we can get out as far as 1200m. Most shots are between 200 and 550.

I can't reveal more until I lose the fascade of anonymity. At least I wouldn't have to kill you after telling you.

Aw, heck! I'm in Utah's Dixie! How big of a firing line do we need?

At long last I got a chance to drive past the Gathering Bowl and take a reading for you GPS types. How about North 40 degrees 40.140 minutes. The E-W doesn't matter if you keep the yellow highway line where it is supposed to be. Just stay on State Rte 68 and watch to the West for the road up the hill. If your batteries are dead, chuck the GPS and go to mile marker 21 1/2. Can't miss it.
See ya there.
skyder

Back