Utah gathering BBQ

I don't know, we would have to consult our resident FFL. Would we be violating any stupid laws by having a table of guns for sale? Would we be an unregistered gunshow? Would those guys in the white van with the satelite dish parked in front of WVC's house cite us for contempt of Brady or something? ;)

Nah, Corriea
We would just be having a private party, BBQ and showing off stuff....Now sorta like If we were at your house and I liked you rider mower and I made you an offer, ready, willing and able buyer meets ready, willing and able seller...This would consitute a purely legal transaction.
I would still rather know how WVC feels......and I would say that ASBOLUTELY NO MAGS ARE BROUGHT AND NO AMMO AS WELL.
MAG TRANSFERS CAN BE DONE THE NEXT DAY OR ARRANGMENTS MADE TO SHIP....ONE HOUR SHOW AND THEM ALL GOES BACK TO THE CARS. ZIP TIES REQUIRED.....I have a lot of them.

It is just a thought.

I know I am the really new guy. But I promoter......

Karsten

contempt of Brady or something

GUILTY! GUILTY AS CHARGED! Right here. Yeah, me. I definitely do have contempt for Brady! You bet.

Wa'll, I werent specifikally invited, but ah does live in the area. Just soes you know, I'd like to be there, but have previous committments that weekend. <phew> When do I not?

What flavor is that .22 for the kids? I might be innerested.

If its a private sale you can bring all the mags and ammo you want, just like a gun show. I agree with the action ties, just like the gunshows, and double checking with WVC. You can do the same thing at the shoot, its a private sale and none of their d@mned business, unless you have an FFL too.

If they showed up at his house (wouldn't wish that on an enemy) or at the shoot, I think they would be a bit suprised and even less happy about it in the end.:p

Gun Show

THERE WILL BE NO GUNSHOW AT MY RESIDENCE.

I went to the BATF website and my residence is not a "licensed premises" for a gunshow.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

(But it would have been cool) :)

No Inconvience for anyone I shouldn't think. That was why I wanted to know what you thought 1st before getting to serious.
Geez, I didn't know the ATF guys had a say of what one could or could bring to a house party :confused: I wonder why they don't have rules for candle partys, or Tupperware but we better not give then any ideas.

Anything I can bring, I ask again?

Karsten

Last edited:
Karsten,

Just bring your smiling face, a side dish, and what ever you want to drink.

goet,
If you need directions just e-mail me and I'll send them out.

Karsten,

Just bring your smiling face, a side dish, and what ever you want to drink.

goet,
If you need directions just e-mail me and I'll send them out.

Back