Utah gathering BBQ

WVC

I need a head count of people attending the BBQ so I can get the meat orderd.

RSVP here so I know who is comming.

Don't worry about the directions, I will E-mail them on or around 7-13. If you want them sooner just let me know and I can send them out.

See you there!

:D

For Friday or on the 28th?
I don't yet if I can get away from work on a friday... but I'll be bringing some brats and chicken on Saturday.

2 for the Correia's. Possibly more if I can get ahold of my shooting buddies who came last time. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Are you going to need anything for this? Do you want anybody else to chip in on the meat or anything? Let me know.

-Larry

Where is the Bratwurst! Ahh George I'll bring some of my own home cooked "MouseWurst" from my oven if you want me to? Anyone bringing Veggie Dip? Some guys from PA might show up. Who's doing the cookin?

There'll be at least two, possibly 3 if I can get in touch with my Class III friend. I'll let you know next week for sure.

Doug444

Humm, just a thought........What about a for sale table at the BBQ. I mean not that I want to make money but I am sure there is a lot of surplus stuff out there wanting a home. I know i have 3 SKS's, 1 .22 rifle for the kids and a whole ammo can of .45 acp 200 grn semi wad cutters. They are hot, loaded when I was shooting competion.

So is there anything you all still need, just stuff like olives, mustard, ketcup, mayo....

Karsten

And at the shoot?

I have a paintball mask New and unused and a customized Autococker thats in tune with 3 barrels and a 12V Revvy hopper.
Its an 800 dollar setup that I would either sell for 400 or trade for an AK variant...

Back