Utah Gathering: After Action Report

D@mn! Sorry I missed the adventure! I wish I had been out there with all of you. Will you please post a link to those pictures as soon as you can--I'd love to see what I missed out on...

Let me know when the next one rolls around!

SMHeaton

Pictures are up.... just threw them up after getting a root canal done, so nothing spiffy. I'll work with it over the next couple days so it is more friendly to those of us without the luxury of DSL or CABLE.... anyway, can get them at http://www.dragonscove.com/firingline/

------------------
Wisdom only comes when the mouth closes and the mind opens.

Sweet - they look great!
Thanks!

Hmmm... it is true... the camera does add 10 pounds. Yeah - its the camera... I dont need to loose any weight... Pass the Nachos.

[This message has been edited by George Hill (edited September 19, 2000).]

I think that t-shirt makes me look fat.

------------------
"Take your weapon with reluctance. Draw it with dread. Grieve for those who fall to your bullets. But make every shot count."-Robert Shea

Thanks for the pictures! Now I *really* feel like I missed out! (Sigh.) I guess I'll have to go next time...

[This message has been edited by SMHeaton (edited September 20, 2000).]

Meiji_man, next time stand closer to me... I make everyone look much thinner.

Remind me not to lighten my hair before the next shoot. It turned it redish gold and makes me feel like a refuge from a Leprecahn colony.

Denise here. Wish we'd been there. Unfortunately, I had two other activities that same day. Couldn't be at all three. :( It's odd--I'm a stay-at-home-mom with almost no outside activities at this time, and somehow three events I badly wanted to be at got scheduled on the same day. :rolleyes: And the TFL event being so far out of SLC made it difficult to figure out childcare for us, too.

Thanks for the pictures. They're so big and clear I almost feel like I'm there. Less sunburn, though. Y'all look like a friendly bunch. :) Maybe next time??

--Denise
Better get back to creating handwriting practice sheets like the family thinks I'm working on. ;)

[This message has been edited by sbryce (edited September 20, 2000).]

We are a friendly bunch :) Everyone that didn't make it this time will definitly have to come next time, it was a blast.

------------------

I will keep compiling an e-mail list of all of our Utahns, for the next one.

By the way, check out the picture of me doing the Chow Yun Fat 2 gun system, there are four brass casings in the air at once! Excellent picture!

Meiji-man, your camera rocks! :D

Hey Caeca, I'm getting an error message when I try to look at the group picture. Just thought I would let you know.

Let that be a lesson to everyone..... don't make web pages right after a Dentist visit :) It's fixed

------------------

Great pictures! Bring back memories of the sunburn!
I remember seeing almost all of the folks in the pix out there, all but that one ugly cuss.

Back