USA Today hot news....Liberal academic reads Constitution...discovers 2A!!!

It just means some idiot treated it so badly, it now acts this way, and since it obviously cannot be adopted from this shelter of abused animals, it will soon be put to death by injection (probably dead by this time). real funny............

How do you know it is mistreated? I had a cat that was the same way when it was in the Vets office. Her name was Samantha and was a well behaved cat till she enterd the vets office. Once in the cage she was cool till they came for her...lol. The Vets assistant had to get the long welding gloves because she acted just like the cat in the video as she had the nickname Demon there. I never mistreat my pets. They are spoiled rotten.

Samantha was raised from a kitten we found on the streets and took in. She was an outside cat 90% of the time. I attribute her actions in the vets office to that and the fact that she didnt know the poeple.

Exactly why are they being allowed to change lawyers and reinvent the whole thing for themselves? That's like calling a football game at the half and resuming the second half the next year. Why should they not be declared the loser because they were going to lose with what they had? Is this just a blatant stall tactic for them? Even a stall tactic by the SC to have all of us forget about it? I call foul.

Last edited:
this guys change in attitude suggests it's not impossible.

I suspect that it’s not so much a change in attitude as maybe just a dose of reality. I don’t know, maybe his dealer went on vacation and he actually read the thing without the benefit of mind altering or mood enhancing drugs.:D:D:D

I read it and almost fell over. Once he realizes that there is already an established procedure for determining which gun control measures are constitutionally sound and which aren't, we'll be in agreement.

Did anyone else notice these words ... ?

"... the mere reference to a purpose of the Second Amendment does not alter the fact that an individual right is created."

But then later, "But it does appear that gun ownership was made a protected right by the Framers ..."

So, as a beginning, I can accept this confession.

Did anyone else notice these words ... ?

Yup. And I dismissed them as par for the (liberal) course.

It seems that the liberals just cannot get it quite right. I think it is because to the liberal mind, government is everything. I don't think they are capable of envisioning men forming a government and then declaring that it cannot govern certain affairs of men because those affairs are beyond government's power. In other words, they do not believe in "God-given" or natural rights. (Look at how many on the left make fun of us saying it's a God-given right.)

At least the acknowledgement that the 2A is an individual right is a first step in the right direction.

Please note, when I speak of "liberals" here, I'm talking about the majority of the liberal-left who don't seem to understand that their first amendment rights are also "God-given" rights.

Back