Umm Does anyone else do this?

Rothdel

So cleaning a couple of pistols at my workbench the other night when my wife who was doing something (who can keep track right?) starts cracking up. She was doing the laugh, snort, and point maneuver that shows great hilarity.

Of course I asked what was so funny as I wanted in on the action.

It was then that she proceeded to inform me that after finishing with the gun I was working on I picked it up. Pointed it in a safe direction and proceeded to make shooting sounds A LA playing cops and robbers like a kid.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Doesn't everyone do this?

Haha! No. :cool: not that there's anything wrong with that. I usually just do a few dry fires while giving the steely eyed look to the figurine on the whatnot shelf as if to say "hey, you lookin at ME" :p

No Pew Pew Pew but I'm wondering now if I had a Neo if I wouldn't.

According to my wife it was more like BAM, POW, Boom ect ect ect.

No, but I've been known to help Sgt. Saunders and a few other guys on TV.
If you were saying "Pew, Pew, Pew.", you need a bigger gun. snicker.

Nope. Dont do that.

I just put them up to my nose, and smell them. You never know when you might have ot recognise your babies if they get mixed up with others. :D

Clarkson, I've done that too... of course I always made a few pews as I did so... gotta check those sights!

Last edited:
It was then that she proceeded to inform me that after finishing with the gun I was working on I picked it up. Pointed it in a safe direction and proceeded to make shooting sounds A LA playing cops and robbers like a kid.

I just put them up to my nose, and smell them. You never know when you might have ot recognise your babies if they get mixed up with others.

You guys are too darned funny. I love this forum!

David

I have a favorite door knob I point at.... No pew pew pew and no clearing without hearing stuff.

I don't make the noises, but they are going on in my brain.

Back