Ultralite 44 mag S&W vs Taurus vs?

I like the black, but when i was able to purchase, i only was able to get the dull stainless.. which i actually like better.. Glad i bought it. Here's my holster application as well.. it's an Alaskan Chest rig.. pretty pricey, but very comfortable.

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 444 holster.jpg
    444 holster.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 101
The retention is really good.. the holster is made for the specific firearm. Molded to fit. Now that said, i haven't hung upside down from a tree yet, but i have had it on several times. It's comfortable, puts the pistol just where i want it, and the straps don't cut you in half like others' do. I shopped around quite a bit before purchasing.. Make no mistake though, they're proud of them.. they're not cheap, but i'm very pleased w/my purchase of the holster as well as the firearm. Here's the site: https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/

As Paul105 said " Smith & Wesson M69 " My woods have black bear ... and mean possums!

I have a Glock 21 & a 29 , I keep it loaded with Underwood 200gr XTP ...
But the S&W M69 seems like a perfect pick...

Threads like this one are a great reminder of why I'll always consider this my "home gun forum." There is seemingly no real-world application of any of this discussion for me now or likely in the future but the discussion is still extremely interesting and the personal tales, experiences and assorted thoughts all make for a terrific discussion.

Back