Training Organization Called "Crucible"?

Tell me if this is a misprint. I went to the crucible web site, I was looking at the hand to hand combat classes. It said you need to be 28 to join. This has to be wrong. Hell, I joined the army 10 days after I graduated high school.

If it says 28 I would venture to say that it is only to dissuade punk 20 year olds. If you call them and you have proper credentials (military, police, federal law enforcement) I bet that they will accomodate you. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Tell me if this is a misprint. I went to the crucible web site, I was looking at the hand to hand combat classes. It said you need to be 28 to join. This has to be wrong. Hell, I joined the army 10 days after I graduated high school.

Yea, I checked that after reading your post. I don't know how they came up with 28. My guess is they think the younger guys would make the old guys feel uncomfortable (the old guys being the ones who can afford his course). From the sound of it, his courses seem designed for people without the time or physical ability to learn how to really let loose. Which is fine, especially if you have deep pocket books.

Back