Today's Range Nimrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, on another post about whether beginners should have to take a class before shooting on the range, you said this:

I am a very experienced shooter and I would not want to have you or your friend on the range that I am practicing on unless you had more experience or had someone accompany you that is experienced.

So you would require someone to take a class before going on the range? Is that a law or a nicety? Doesn't someone have the right to come on the range with no experience and shoot away right next to you?

The guy next to you isn't there to train to handle your gun's noise or your rudeness either. Some days, we just go to the range to have fun and make friends.

I stated what I said and that's the end of it. And if you don't like the way I state things then get over it because I will be calling it as I see it because I am my own person...not some willow that bends to some blow-hard high-school peer pressure tactic.

If you want a friend then go buy a dog and form a circle with your friends and sing Kumbaya. :barf:

I stated what I said and that's the end of it. And if you don't like the way I state things then get over it because I will be calling it as I see it because I am my own person...not some willow that bends to some blow-hard high-school peer pressure tactic.

Who can argue with that? Obviously you are a well-educated man with a rapier wit.

If you want a friend then go buy a dog and form a circle with your friends and sing Kumbaya.

Uh... [scratches head] Ok... :confused:

By the way BORE... You said this in another post :

# 1 pet-peeve - Watching cowboy yahoos wasting ammo like it was water when they spray and pray. Hits at the extreme paper edges seems to make these as*holes think they are good shots. I just want to walk over to them, slap them on the side of the head and then throw them out of the range.

Man. That is your problem, not theirs. You really have to work on your concentration no matter what is going on around you. I thought you had "trained yourself to shoot through" things. Better get back to the range and train. Ignore what's around you. Concentrate on your own target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back