Titanium Gold Desert Eagle Impressions

That color case hardened one looks great!

Gotta wonder how well the clear coat on it would hold up.

But it’s nice.

The more I think about it, the more I realize if it were me, I’d probably go with a hard chrome or polished stainless DE.

HATE HATE HATE HATE...……….Player Haters Ball...……

As for trading what you got for a new one in Gold color??? I would not trade, you have a gun that works great and have a caliber conversion to go with it so why trade for a gun with only one caliber just for a color change? No thanks.

I also have another idea for a finish on Desert Eagle: Cabot Meteor slide, however it would be astronomically expensive, but "astronomically" unique.:)

I had such Desert Eagle when my brother gifted me after graduating from the Navi. As I know, the .50AE is much more expensive than .44 because the former ones are quite rare and not compatible with some models of Desert Eagles. That is why I always keep all the ammo rather than wasting it. My advice to you is to search for pawn shops in Beverly Hills & Los Angeles since most of them have permission to sell such guns. If it would not work out, you could try to visit the same stores in other states.

Last edited:
Old thread, but I think they're cool. Yeah, they look like something that a pimp or a drug kingpin would own, but that's part of their appeal. Take it out to the range, shoot it sideways, and laugh as everyone at the range looks over at you with raised eyebrows.

Necro thread .... Folks must be bored. :rolleyes:

That said, Deagles excel at only two things: being movie props or range toys.

The finish doesn't really matter - whether it's plain-jane blue like the early ones were back in the '80s or the current crop of pimpilicious bling

Pretty much it right there.

Last edited:
I've had my "pimp" gun for almost 20 years. It is a polished stainless model. I bout a 44 conversion for it. Still have yet to shoot it. It's just toooo pretty and is definitely THE Queen of the safe.

Range Toys are the best guns there are. Anyone who says otherwise is a boring Mall Ninja who'd rather role play as G.I. Joe on webforums than actually go out shooting.

Back