Three 32 acps walk into a Range ...

Among those which are depicted here, I've only handled the CZ (somewhat heavy DA pull?), and PP. That Walther is an excellent gun.

My Sauer 38H is also an excellent little .32. Superb, very solid quality overall.
It's only glitch seems to be the spring for the decocker, dwindling selection of parts.

It would require a newer spring to have a functional decocker. These must often wear out after 70 years or so.

jar: It has interested me for years that some high-quality German designs were produced in France after the war, and we know the reasons.

Last edited:
Today will be another 32acp range day. My Primary Carry today is my Walther Model 4 and I'll shoot a few mags from it to rotate carry ammo. But the big test will involve my 1913 built Savage Model 1903. It was the first successful double stack high capacity magazine semi-automatic, decades before the FN P-35 HiPower. It had the seer come out of the breechblock and so needed to go to the hospital for a seerectomy.

But it's feeling MUCH better now!

orig.png

standard.jpg

The Savage is striker fired and what looks like a hammer spur is actually just a manual cocking mechanism.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Back