This Years Harvest Pictures

P1000823.jpg

Small rack 8pt buck. Pure B&C class animal.

B & C for me is Betty Crocker!

Kinda missing the antlers and gracefulness of a deer but hey we all like pics of our success. Shot this sow a few weeks ago in the neck with my 35Remington. Bang flop right where she stood.
2011Pig3.jpg

03 Shadow Bob

Good looking Hog. I have been wanting one of those too just havent seen one yet. I love pan sausage from a wild hog.

tx

wyoming 081.jpg

wyoming 125.jpg

those are trophies in my book and good eats too !!
I picked these up in Wyoming last month?
oops! I mean in October !

Last edited:
TX Hunter where bout I'n tx? I'n Leon County myself and those are mice deer, i hunt deer also and shoot alot of does, eat better to me. Thanks for sharing pics

FarmerBoy

Thanks, I was in Pineland Texas. Thats a little town in Sabine County. We have alot of good public hunting land, and also some nice leases. This part of Texas is covered with Pine Forrest, Hardwood Creek Bottoms and Thickets. We also have two big lakes and good fishing. We are on the 13 inch rule for Buck Deer. Its a great place for an Outdoorsman.

Wyoming Antelope- 14 1/2"X4 1/2". Taken at 500 yards with a Rem 700MLR in .338 Lapua. 300gr SMK over 93gr Retumbo. Glass is a Leupold Mk4 3.5-14X50. Yes, too much gun but it was out of range for my M70 in .270 with 130gr Corelokt.
Second photo is Bacon wrapped Loin of Antelope, grilled corn off the cob and baked potato. Wine is a 2003 Napa Cabernet...
If I had known antelope tasted so good, I would have started hunting them years ago...

Attachments

• prong.10.jpg
    prong.10.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Antelope.jpg
    Antelope.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 56
Fat White Boy

Great shot, beautifull animal, and delicious looking meal. Thanks for sharing the pictures, and congratulations.

Not the best picture (taken with my cell phone, had to lighten it up). This was a nice 6 point buck around 185 lbs. Picture taken with my daughter.

Attachments

• Ash Deer.jpg
    Ash Deer.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 21
It's been a tough hunting year.....weird weather and rut activity. Hunting in pouring rain one day then 10" of snow the next. Got this one with bow, girth measurement puts him at 325 lbs live weight. Not the biggest rack, but he had plenty of "beef" on the bone.

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Since this thread seems to be the most active for harvests I think I'll put this one here too. Alabama whitetail killed first weekend of season.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
Back