This isn't good.....

I love the O'Carter moniker. What should we use as his first name, BarJimmy, or JimmyBar?
How about Barack HuJimmy Ocarter? Kinda ugly sounding, but so are his plans for our nation.

We really should create a contest or a poll or something to come up with a good moniker.

We really should create a contest or a poll or something to come up with a good moniker.

Didn't David Letterman used to have a guy named Mujibar who would go travel around and then David would have him on live from where ever he was at? I think him and his partner owned a store near the studio or something.

Anyway, JimmyBar reminded me of Mujibar.

By the way, I recently saw a P38 Lightning fly at an air show/flyover. According to the announcer, there are only 4 left in the world which are still flying. I don't know if that's true or not, but I reckon it might be. What an awsome thing to see that baby taxi, take off, and fly over. I loved it.

Last edited:
Concerning anyone's predictions for the election....

The only poll that counts will be held ion November. Until then, it is all useless speculation. The only certain thing is that one of the candidates will win. And likely, in the long run, we will lose.

We might lose at the polls, but popular opinion doesn't affect right and wrong... and if it comes to it, one way or another I will die a free man.

Back