Things that make you go hmmmmm

I imagine when he leaves office,(if he ever does) there will more names added to the list.
People will feel comfy that he's out of power and we will hear more stories, and more people will feel inclined to commit suicide.

YOU CAN ADD THREE HELO PILOTS TO THE LIST,THAT DIED IN AN INTRESTING FASHION.
THAT'S FROM ONE OF THE NEWS MAGS,NEWSWEEK I THINK......
MUST BE GETTING HARD TO FIND STAFF AT THE WHITE HOUSE?

I read a very similiar article in American Survival Guide a few years ago, and I never heard of them being sued for it or anything. It wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

I've read some investment pamphlets in the past few years that went into much greater detail about all the "accidental deaths" that surround our wonderful President. The list (at the time) read over 50 people who had met an untimely demise. There were also reports of an inordinate amount of people found floating down the Arkansas river sans head, hands, and feet "ala Mob rubout" style. These 'deaths' counldn't be directly connected to the Governer at the time, but the coincidence was compelling.

There is a news site www.newsmax.com that features editorials with a conservative slant, including some interesting articles penned by Christopher Ruddy. Ruddy's written a book - "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster" and he's also written a lot about the Ron Brown "Disaster". There are even photo's of the crash site and autopsy which offer some very interesting insight into what has been officially termed as a Airplane mishap.

I urge anyone with even a shred of interest about this subject to check this information out. The slab shots are somewhat ghoulish - if you've never looked on that sort of thing before - but educational just the same.

To anyone that I speak to about this subject, I have but one question to ask... If you only believe 10% of the stuff that you hear about this President, would you have voted for him in the first place, and would you still want him in charge if you didn't?

Strange world we're living in, makes me happy that my father taught me how to rack the slide at an eary age!...

Take care! Unkel Gilbey

I'm reading another good book based on China & the Clinton / Gore administration.

Its called RED DRAGON RISING!

A must read book... it demonstrates why China is becoming a GREATER threat to USA security than Russia was during the cold war... now THAT'S scary...

------------------
Stand against evil, lest evil have its way...

Back