Things that make you go hmmmmm

Miss Demeanors

The following is a list of dead people connected with Bill Clinton
James McDougal
Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary
confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney
A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in
Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of
sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster
Former white House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law
firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown
Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a
plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the
top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was
being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
C. Victor Raiser II & Montgomery Raiser
Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July
Paul Tulley
Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little
Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a " Dear friend and trusted advisor".
Ed Willey
Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot
wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey
claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was
involved in several Clinton fund raising event
Jerry Parks
Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a
deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a
dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the
files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch
Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people
containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson
Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have
ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson
Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson who died in May 1994 was found dead in
her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were
several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a
co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit.
Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton
Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of
his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at
the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh
Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building
January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin
Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug
smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzanne Coleman
Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a
gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her
death.
Paula Grober
Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She
died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro
Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance
Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Barry Seal
Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas. Death was no accident.
Paul Wilcher
Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October
Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment.
Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker
Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his
Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. Was investigating Morgan
Guarantee scandal
Barbara Wise
Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause
of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in
her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner
Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died
shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard
Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his
attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on
Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr.
Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop.
Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins
Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday
Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry
Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon
the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death
was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain
before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony
could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE
IVES/HENRY CASE

Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988.
Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988.
Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.
Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June
Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up
robbery July 1989
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

------------------
My-website
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

Miss D, Could you provide a source for your list? I don't put much past the weezle, but some of these stretch credulity to the limit of imagination. "James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes." :) Perhaps there is more to the story, but it implies an incredible conspiracy. "Barry Seal
Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas. Death was no accident." How do we know either? There is enough genuine stuff on this man to convict him in perpetuity. The fringe speculation only detracts our case. I do love to read it though :)!

Does Bill have any friends left that lived?

The above is not new news, just extreemly well surpressed. I heard about
much of it back in 1995. Liberals call it a big pack of lies so that attests to it's truth.

Sure makes it appear dangerous to be a buddy of Bill. Hate to find out what happens to people he considers his enemies.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

I have also heard of the many "accidents" in "Billary's" wake.
One of my favorite bumper stickers reads "Vince Foster would still be alive if he had a gun"

------------------
I Love My Country, But I Fear My Government!

It doesn't surprise me at all. One-time Arksansas State Trooper L.D. Brown, with his firsthand account of the goings-on at Mena, found himself harrassed by 30 FBI agents on the streets of Washington.

Clinton has a long track record of handling things the fascist way. Goes all the way back to Arkansas.

BTW, Vince Foster did own a gun. But it wasn't the one found around his thumb, lying neatly under him.

[This message has been edited by Ulfilas (edited December 28, 1999).]

Sorry, didnt mean to do a post by, but I posted this late and am very sick. I found this off an anti-Klinton web site, I dont know if its all true or not, but I have heard some of these names before. I wouldn't put it past him at all. They guy gives me the eebie jeebies. Here is the site, its pretty funny:
http://www.concentric.net/~Rlcu/clinton/

------------------
My-website

Here is a MUST-READ book on Clinton...

It is written by a British national - Ambrose-Pritchard, I believe. It is called:

The Secret Life of Bill Clinton

The author states that this book could NOT have been written by an American because of the repercussions that would occur.

The book details in undeniable fashion that:

Vince Foster WAS murdered;

Bill Clinton WAS responsible for bringing drugs INTO Arkansas; that he DID use drugs and is very likely STILL doing cocaine;

And much more....

If every person in the country would read this book, Bill Clinton would be, or should be,impeached and sent to jail within 90 days.

------------------
Stand against evil, lest evil have its way...

[This message has been edited by Dad2Jane (edited December 28, 1999).]

Now, now Miss D. A nice girl like you should not be so suspicious of our noble president. Send him your picture and I am sure he will invite you to the oval office and explain all those strange coincidences to you!

Yikes! Miss D! Don't do it! Stay away from things Cintonesque!

Sheesh, Hardball! And we thought you were a friend. ;) (Insert big grin here____)

If Hill does divorce the Billiness, she had better hope that her Secret Service Agents are better than his.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

LOL! Eh I would like to think I could do a little better than Bill, if pursuing! :) EWE now I have chills, thats sick!

Jim V.......LMAO, that was good!

------------------
My-website

I read that book, Dad2Jane. The more I read about our current Präsident, the more I feel like moving out of the country.

something else to think about;
the very first time I saw a closeup camera shot of Bill talking I bolted forward all bug-eyed and said to myself " this guy is a past or current heavy cocaine user!"
Watch his mouth when he talks. His upper lip appears paralized- probably some nerve damage, says I.
I hope by saying this I don't qualify to become another one of those "assisted suicides"

there is something i dont understand...
most of these people were killed with guns, and Klinton wants em banned?! If he did that, he would surely get convicted for something!

Clinton just wants to ban handguns from the American public... he wants the government to have all the weapons (and the power).

If you look at his hidden agendas (as well as Hillery's,) you'll see that he REALLY does NOT want to be President... he wants to be KING.

------------------
Stand against evil, lest evil have its way...

I noticed there was no supporting evidence given. Let's not believe anything we read on the internet without some proof, ok? This was quite a popular e-mail fwds. I found some info elsewhere picking this (or a similar one) apart. Apparently, it has LOTS of problems, and the person who compiled it didn't do much research. The only one I recall in detail was about the decapitated person who died of natural causes- the cornor said it cancer/ulcer/heart attack, (I don't recall)- and the man's pet dog ate off his head.

I can't stand Clinton, but there's no point spreading rumors that have absolutely no evidence behind them. The man, as president, "knows" thousands of people, and has had dozens of bodygaurds and hundreds of employees. If some of them kick the bucket, why should we assume they were murdered by him? Especially if our dislike of the man is our only evidence.

Remember the person who fabricated the Hitler quote.

Nevertheless, it is a fascinating list. It reminds me a little of the list of individuals that met untimely deaths soon after JFK's assassination. Oops, I sure don't want to open that ol' can of worms around here. :o

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

Back