They're finally wising up...

In Saint Charles county, just across the Missouri river from Saint Louis county.
Never heard of any law that restricts CCW based on attendance capacity of a given venue here in MO.
Not saying that I doubt you, just that I'd like to read it if you've got a link, but I will search on my own.
Lord knows I'm wrong all the time.
I agree that the loose ammo rule makes perfect sense, though I've never seen it posted on a sign in all capital letters like it was when entering this particular show.
Truth be told it would be fairly simple to obtain a round or two from the thousands of boxes on different vendor's tables in the show, or just by a box or two or case full.

To me, it's just that posting the sign is about as useful as employing metal detectors upon entry.

An imposition of the wishes of people that really don't understand much, and doesn't accomplish anything useful beyond being enough of a PIA to show attendees so as to kill the profitability of future shows held at that venue.

Hmmm... Maybe they understand more than I was thinking! ;)

Any sports arena or stadium with a seating capacity of five thousand or more.

That is the best I could find regarding capacity so you are correct, but I don't believe that the St. Charles Convention Center would be considered a sports arena or stadium.

Back