The WORST gun for home defense.

C7AR15

For home defense we are always reading about this caliber or this gun vs every other gun again and again in the same way; forever.
Where in fact most of them will do the job, more or less.
Now it's time to list guns as the WORST choice your can make.

I'll start off ,

A bolt action rifle in 30-06 , with a 3x-9x power scope.
Too cumbersome, too powerful, slow reloads and impossible to aim indoors.

Any gun wrapped in an old sock that never gets shot. Oh and when you hear glass breaking don't forget the ammo is still in the box in another old sock. Good luck!

As an owner of several Mosins, I agree. Any gun that fires a round 3,000 fps is way too much for home defense. Especially the venerable model 1891 which is longer than the common 91/30. Any military surplus would be in that category. An AR-15 with its mild ammo would be a safer alternative.

As an owner of several Mosins, I agree. Any gun that fires a round 3,000 fps is way too much for home defense. Especially the venerable model 1891 which is longer than the common 91/30. Any military surplus would be in that category. [I]An AR-15 [/I]with its mild ammo would be a safer alternative.
what?

AR15s fire ammo at 3,000+ fps.

Any carbine length 30-ish cal surplus rifle, bolt or not. Any single shot like a contender. A bolt action shotgun.

1) Any double barrel weapon endorsed by a presidential candidate.
2) 20mm with APIT round... It's going way past the bad guy and county line.
3) .50 BMG: Unless you're already profoundly deaf in both ears.
4) One you can't easily get to.
5) The one you've never fired, even at the range.
6) Most any rimfire.

For home defense we are always reading about this caliber or this gun vs every other gun again and again in the same way; forever.
Where in fact most of them will do the job, more or less.
Now it's time to list guns as the WORST choice your can make.

I'll start off ,

A bolt action rifle in 30-06 , with a 3x-9x power scope.
Too cumbersome, too powerful, slow reloads and impossible to aim indoors.
Bolt action 50 BMG.

I’ll add this
0bd91e5484556cf1c33001855cba784e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back