The UGLIEST SW in the World

What did you expect? Smith & Wesson was purchased by the company that developed and patented these locks. I don't like gun locks but like onerous taxes they are here to stay.

The next step is the personalized handgun. Colt put themeslves in bankruptcy again due to this, poor management, poor attitude,and union wages.

Taurus is joining the bandwagon on this. If the money is there the technology will follow.

ALL new handguns will be built with liability proofing in mind.

In the past designers built guns for shooters. They were to be reliable, accurate, rugged. Useful to save a life and fill the pot.

Today guns are being designed to appease lawyers, liberals, and
bean counters.

Another funny thing.
I just sold a S&W handgun to a resident Brit who moved here so he could own guns. He had to purchase a S&W because they were owned by a British corperation. Didn't have the heart to tell him that they were no longer owned by the Brits, who lost thier A$$ in the sale. Ignorance is universal

Cheers,

ts

AT least with the Sprngfield Armory you can change out the mainspring housing and throw the other one in the garbage or sell it to some sucker !!!:D

I think that integral lock is false security. Betcha the average pre teen can get it unlocked.

Locked myself out of late model Ford a while back. Ended up with two black n whites, two slim jims and five people frustrated. Bag boy from grocery store had it open in less than a minute with NO damage. And to the best of our knowledge the kid didn't have a second job boostin.

Sam

Back