The Politically correct ”Assault Rifle”

Being a Retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant my PC Assault Rifle is a Pre-Ban Flat Top AR with Ching Sling and Flash Eliminator (sound suppressor). Soon to be sporting a Night Vision Scope as an adjunt to it's tritium sights. <G>

That is about as PC as I can get.

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

just a thought, you could rechamber a 336 marlin to 7.62x39, then you'd have a non militart appearing rifle chambered for a readily available military caliber. pc scout rifle?

4v50garry,
There was a shop called ''tanks rifle shop'', I believe they converted the garand to use bar magazine's, I looked at the idea awhile back and gave up on it as too costly for the appreciable gain......I no longer have the number..perhaps some one else knows it....fubsy.

Go Gunny! I remember what your favorite night vision equipment is and it's almost perfect!
Hank
"It's Not Still PC Is It?" eyes closed and...

I`m afraid that there is no PC firearm anymore in the world.*** In Australia we have had ALL SA rifles and shotguns and also pump-action shotties(any calibre ...even .410) virtually banned. Next are possibly target Semi-Auto pistols. We in SSAA fear yet more measures due to the consequental increase in crime and illegal trade in all guns, all due to the stupid government we have.*** We are fully licenced and law-abiding...so are obviously the heads to kick!***Anyway.... see our SSAA Website "ssaa.org.au" for the full story. *** We rely on you in USA to hold the fort(as in WW2) for the freedom of all democracies. A tall order, but an important one. Toodaloo!

------------------

XXX the Bunny.

Back